The RSMA PTA would like to welcome everyone to the 2019-2020 school year. We hope that our returning families are as excited as we are for what is to come, and to those families who are new to PS 191, we extend a warm welcome and encourage you to jump right in!
As a PTA, we are committed to helping enrich the student experience at PS 191 through fundraising and community building. During the 2018-2019 school year, we raised approximately $30,000 through a variety of events throughout the year, including bakes sales, a coin drive and our Spring Celebration and Auction, as well as through family giving.
These funds will be put to good use during the 2019-2020 school year on items that include staff professional development, classroom supplies and books, fields trips and community building events.
RSMA PTA is dedicated to finding meaningful ways in which families, teachers, staff and community members can come together to enhance our school. We invite you to join this great pursuit. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or ideas you may have (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2019-20 PTA Members
President: Kristy Sanchez
Vice President: Aimee Chang
Recording Secretary: Ingrid Johnson
Donate to the PTA
With your help, our goal for the 2019-2020 school year is to raise over $15,000 through family giving. Donations of any size are welcome and appreciated. Whether it is $5 or $500, every dollar counts in helping us reach out goal.
How to donate:
• Check payable to “PS 191 PTA” (bring check and the PDF form below to the main office)
• Cash (bring cash and the PDF form below to the main office)
• Online through PayPal
Make a donation to the PTA
PTA Donation Form
Shop at Amazon to support our school.
3/12/20 at 8:30 am
4/2/20 at 8:30 am
5/7/20 at 8:30 am
6/11/20 at 8:30 am
PTA Meeting Minutes
How can I help PS 191 and contribute to the PTA’s efforts?
• Donate time and skills! Join a committee, share your expertise, volunteer at an event, attend a PTA meeting
• Donate supplies! Food, beverages, paper goods, decorations, art supplies, etc.
• Donate money! Contribute to the PTA or sponsor a project or trip. Donate via PayPal or by cash/check to main office.
Community Sponsors & Donors